JA World Uncorked was a huge success and a great way to celebrate the event’s 10th Anniversary. The signature event of the JA Circle of Wise Women hosted close to 1,000 guests and raised more than $320,000 for Junior Achievement of South Florida’s programs.
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino! JA World Huizenga Center at the Lillian S. Wells Pavilion was transformed into a rockin’ party with a guitar-themed entrance, incredible décor and entertainment by Private Stock Band. Presenting Sponsor Breakthru Beverage Florida served a variety of wine and spirits that complimented the food prepared by 35 of South Florida’s finest restaurants.
Guests at the sold-out event also enjoyed:
- The Bluegreen Vacations Champagne Lounge with a jazz band, Korbel champagne and oysters hand-shucked by Bubbles & Pearls.
- The Gussack Family Lounge with food from The Capital Grille and Bourbon tasting station.
- No. 9 Vintage Mobile Bar and Photo Booth, sponsored by Susan Rindley, One Sotheby’s International Realty.
- The Funky Buddha Brewery Beer, BBQ and Bourbon Fresh Air Lounge.
- The Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital “Joe to Go Coffee Bar” with coffee from Argyle Coffee Roasters and the Green Screen Photo Booth in JA Finance Park.